Server Load Balancing
Silicon Valley Web Hosting’s Server Load Balancing Service monitors vital statistics on servers - such as application availability and server load - and dynamically directs traffic to the optimal server, for controlled traffic management and maximum performance.
To learn more about our High Availability Hosting Solutions click here.
- Supports both TCP- and UDP-based Internet protocols.
- Traffic routing rules can be based on the requesting URL, directory, cookie value, browser type, or other information in the web request.
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Loadbalancing Methods :
- Least Connections
- Fastest Response
- Round Robin
- Weighted Round Robin
- URL hashing
- HTTP header
- Provides server load balancing and content switching for web, application, streaming media, FTP, email, and other types of IP-based servers and services using application-aware (Layers 5-7) traffic routing rules.
- Allows web sites and web services to be scaled to allow virtually unlimited growth by adding additional servers to process web requests.
- Hardware-based content switching operates at wire-speed for optimal performance and scalability.
- Facilitates fault-tolerant operation of web sites, services, and applications by automatically directing traffic away from failed servers.
- Server selection can be based on a variety of resource availability methods, including site and server loads, application content availability, flow duration, and geographic proximity.
Session Persistance Policies
Health Checks to verify server operation at the application layer
|Shared Loadbalancer Pricing:||Dedicated Loadbalancer Pricing:|
|$49/month (per server)
$99/month (per VIP)
$99 set-up fee (per VIP)
|Brocade ServerIron FCSLB16+2GE
Brocade ServerIron 4G
Brocade ServerIron 4G-PREM (Layer 3)
|$400/month ($200 set-up fee)
$750/month ($400 set-up fee)
$1,250/month ($500 set-up fee)