Silicon Valley Web Hosting's Server Monitoring service provides server and network monitoring/alerting for your Web sites, servers, and other Silicon Valley Web Hosting-hosted devices 24 hours per day to make sure your site is always up and running. SVWH's Server Monitoring package gives you web access to server reporting and statistical data, and the ability to easily create custom email alerts for almost any server event.
Available in three packages, Silicon Valley Web Hosting's Server Monitoring is an easily configured, remotely hosted, service that requires no software installation.
ServerMonitor offers three types of monitoring:
- Port Monitoring: Verifies ports are open on a specific host.
- Content Monitoring: Scans the content of a specific URL, and verifies it contains certain keywords. The page download time is also analyzed against a threshold you set. If the page takes longer than the set threshold, an alert is sent.
- Process Verification: Checks the reply to a service request, and verifies it delivers the proper response.
- Provides everything you need to monitor server performance, availability, and load - all in a single web-based interface. View all aspects of your server's performance and set custom notifications that fit your specific configuration.
- Presents detailed reports and customizable event notification makes it possible to take a proactive approach towards managing your servers. Checks are performed at 5-minute intervals so you always have the latest data.
- Any failure on entries will result in real-time notifications to an email address, and a page alert to an SMS capable mobile phone to one or multiple contacts.
- The user friendly web-based interface makes it easy to access your server's performance data and access can be given to various administrators. Access privileges are customizable to allow the appropriate amount of control to each administrator.
- Reports are on-demand, giving you the flexibility to view summary reports or view every check on your server for a specific day.
- On-demand tests allow you to verify the results of entries before activating for full monitoring.
- Support for both polling and trapping mechanisms
- Server software for Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, Free BSD, Open BSD, OS X
- Native high performance agents (client software for Linux ,Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, Free BSD, Open BSD, OS X, Windows NT4.0, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP)
- Secure user authentication
- Flexible user permissions
- Flexible e-mail notification of predefined events
- High-level (business) view of monitored resources
Included Entry Types
Included Entry Types
Custom Entry Types
|ServerMonitor Basic||ServerMonitor Plus||ServerMonitor Pro|