Advanced High Availability Solutions from SVWH
If establishing an Internet presence is a fundamental part of your go-to-market strategy, then Silicon Valley Web Hosting is the right partner for you.
Many companies are now looking at strategic advantage and speed to market as the primary benefits of outsourcing. SVWH has successfully assisted many start-up companies in establishing and meeting their web presence goals.
When deciding whether to outsource your web hosting and server administration functions, some of the important questions that should be asked are:
- What level of complexity will be involved in establishing your required web presence?
- Do you have the in-house expertise to complete this work?
- Can you support the environment 24x7x365?
- Where should the equipment be located?
- Should equipment be expensed or depreciated as capital equipment?
If after answering important questions such as these you decide that outsourcing is an important step in achieving your goals then Silicon Valley Web Hosting is the right partner that can lead you through the process of making your goals a reality.
We take our clients through four phases that are required in order to develop a production ready web infrastructure.
- Collaborate with you to determine your business requirements
- Prioritize these requirements to meet your goals
- Complete assessment of variables such as performance, scalability redundancy, resiliency, and manageability
- Leverage key technologies to develop a responsive and adaptive infrastructure designed to meet today’s Internet demands
- Develop implementation plans for technologies such as virtualization, management, security, and automation
- Create solutions that reduce power consumption and guarantee interoperability of software, systems, and devices
- Combine business priorities with available technology options, use a fact based methodology to reduce the number of potential design scenarios, and then select the optimal solution based on relevance and cost management
- Build and test the final design to guarantee hardware and software interoperability
- Document all aspects of the test process
- Create a custom internal support wiki to be used as reference for our support staff
- This final phase is where the “rubber meets the road” and your custom designed web infrastructure environment goes into production. Our expert support staff will complete our pre-production testing checklist to make sure that every aspect of your environment works properly, and our support staff will be onsite 24x7x365 ready to respond immediately in case there are any unforeseen difficulties.
Silicon Valley Web Hosting has many references that are willing to share their experiences about how SVWH successfully designed, deployed and supported their complex web infrastructure environments. Silicon Valley Web Hosting has a reputation of being well prepared and professional, and is ready to be your partner in establishing your Business Critical web presence.